The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, procedures, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect our systems and customers, to ensure the integrity and operation of our business and systems and to improve the Site and Service, we may access and disclose any information and content (either in your account profile or in the course of using the Service) we consider necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, profile information (i.e. name, e-mail address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted content.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may not use the Site or Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and you must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Members. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content that you submit, post or display on the Site. In furtherance of the foregoing, and by way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that you may not access the Site or use the Service in order to:
• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
• Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
• To recruit for another website or service, solicit, advertise, or contact in any form Members for employment, contracting, or any other purpose for a business not affiliated with us without express written permission from us.
• Use the Site or Service for any purpose which is in violation of local, state, national, or international law.
3rd Party Links
Disclaimer of Warranties
• We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate content posted on the Site. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any Member/User while using the Services. Under no circumstances shall we be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Services or from any content posted on the Site by us or transmitted to Members/Users, or any interactions between Members/Users, whether online or offline.
• USE OF THIS SITE IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK AND USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT THE MEMBER’S/USERS SOLE RISK. THE SITE AND SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE TIMELINESS, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION APPEARING ON THE SITE OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE; NOR DO WE MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER OF THE SITE OR SERVICE.
• You hereby release us and affiliates and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, licensors, attorneys, independent contractors and providers from all claims, demands, or damages (actual or consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) any information, content, statement or materials delivered through Site but which was posted or otherwise provided by a Member or Third-party Site, or (ii) your use of the Site or Service.
• If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Limitation of Liability
• YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT OR CONTENT ON THE SITE OR ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH US IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND SERVICE. WE DO NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
• IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, Edward L Jones DMD MD’s LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED US DOLLARS ($100).
Intellectual Property Rights
• All text, graphics, editorial content, data, formatting, graphs, designs, HTML, look and feel, photographs, music, sounds, images, software, videos, designs, typefaces and other content (collectively “Proprietary Material”) that users see or read on the Site is owned or licensed by us or the hosting company. Proprietary Material is protected in all forms, media and technologies now known or hereinafter developed. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, Members or users may not copy, download, use, redesign, reconfigure, or retransmit anything from the Site without our or the hosting company’s prior express written permission. Furthermore, Members/users are not allowed to post or distribute any material that they do not own, or which they do not have permission to use. Violation of this policy may result in copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights violations and liability, and subject Members to termination from the use of this Site or civil or criminal penalties.
Limitations on Use
Copyright/Trademark Information. All rights reserved. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our permission and prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Mark.
Be certain you read our “Privacy” policy, at the separate link, next to this link in the footer, if you have any questions about how your information is used on this website.